A supercharged boost built like a (Russian) tank.
- Silicon transistors, Made in USSR
- « PIO » capacitors, Made in USSR
- Switchcraft® jacks
- Alpha® potentiometer
- Alpha® footswitch – true bypass
- Paxolin® tagboard construction
- Power supply: 9 Volts DC via battery or external PSU
- Power consumption: 2,5 mA
- Maximum gain: 29 dB
The Mercure is a boost pedal, which strengthens the input signal. This pedal is built around vintage components, both transistor and capacitors.
An internal potentiometer allows the polarization of the transistor to be adjusted and therefore saturates the transistor. So we chose to talk about an over-boost with this effect.
Couple it to a Sable and you get a powerful Fuzz.
The frequency response of the Mercure: 60 Hz – 11 KHz at -3 dB
Output load: 10 KΩ | Input signal 10 Hz at 30 KHz: 50 mV
Input impedance: 27 KΩ
Output impedance: 9 KΩ